Hey guys and gals,
I hope everyone is having a great summer so far. I actually found some down time today so I figured a quick update to the blog would be fun. To those of you that found some ultimate AND time to play this summer... awesome!!! Keep it up, let any close teammates know and do work! If you haven't played yet this summer, throw with a friend as regularly as possible... as Schwenk once said... "Stay active this summer!" This coming fall is going to be a very important season for the team, we have a lot of upperclassmen on the team which is great in many ways. FACT: We are going to be a strong team next year. We have the talent, the depth, and as long as the drive to come to practice and work hard before tournaments is there, we are going to do some pretty amazing things on the field next year.
If anyone else would like to write on the blog about ANYTHING (ultimate/reaper/team-related) please feel free! Just send us a quick msg if you are interseted.
-James
I'm not entirely sure, but I'm quite certain that James is gay. Like flamboyantly, bro-rape gay.
ReplyDelete